The Ronin sport performance sunglasses are especially designed for high-intensity sport activities, but you can also wear these in confidence for everyday use. Poor vision shall no longer be your master. Featuring our premium 2.2mm thick machined edges Toric lens and a semi frameless design, the Ronin provides unrivalled field of vision and superior optical properties. The Ronin provide excellent fit to all our helmets, with temples designed to minimize intrusion and maximize comfort.
The Max is an oversized lens for extended vertical coverage.
- RIG™ lens technology: developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue
- 2.2mm Toric lens with high impact resistance
- Super oleophobic- and hydrophobic coating
- Antifog flow-coating
- 100% UV protection
- Easy lens change: modular construction allows for very quick and easy lens change
- Supreme field of vision
- TR90 Polyamid frame. Durable, fatigue resistant and lightweight
- TPR co-molded soft and grippy inserts on the temples for extra comfort and safety
RIG™ - Retina Illumination Grading
RIG™ is a revolutionary lens technology developed by Sweet Protection to provide superior contrast enhancing vision, minimum color distortion and reduced eye fatigue.
- Increased contrast
- Minimum color distortion
- Reduced eye fatigue
The outer lens is treated with a super oleophobic and a hydrophobic coating to help clear visibility and to make sure the goggles are easy to clean and maintain. To help preserve the optical quality of Sweet Protection outer lenses, your new eyewear comes with a woven, microfiber cloth bag specially designed for cleaning and storage. Hand wash and air dry the microfiber bag regularly.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENSES:
To avoid fogging of the goggles, each inner lens is embedded with a premium anti-fog treatment. Do not touch or rub the inner lens, as you will deteriorate/ damage the anti-fog treatment. To clean the anti-fog inner lens, gently touch the inner lens surface with a clean micro fiber cloth/goggle bag to absorb excess moisture. Do not use the Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit or any other cleaning agent on the inner lens.
CLEANING, CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents. Use the goggle bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead, hat or helmet. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow, perspiration and body oils. To minimize fogging, always keep your goggles on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle.
- Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag. The best way of storing your google is in the Sweet Protection goggle case which is sold separately.
LENS CLEANING KIT:
Sweet Protection lens cleaning kit are specifically formulated and approved to use on Sweet Protection outer lenses. Otherwise, use only mild soap and water to clean your product. Dry after rinsing by gently blotting with the microfiber goggle bag provided.