INNOVATION - For riders by Pro riders.
Hand in hand with Team KATUSHA, we are working hard to deliver the next generation of apparel and accessories, which will strongly empower riders when facing the elements.
Because there is nothing more important than feeling good when being challenged, we created a unique ergonomic cutting line across the shoulders. This technology, exclusively designed by KATUSHA, allows for a greater freedom of movement to increase the comfort of riders once in the riding position.
Because we know that you spend hours on your bike, we have developed a full range of reflective solutions that have been applied to the KATUSHA riding kit.
The human body is most efficient and effective when working at it’s core temperature of 37.5°C. When riding, the body’s core temperature rises due to cardiovascular activity or hot weather. Energy output will therefore be prioritised on the body’s natural cooling system, rather than delivering power to muscles, affecting performance on the bike.
Get the full Katusha kit with matching bibs, socks and gloves.
- 37.5 superlight mesh on side panels.
- 37.5 regular mesh on the back panel.
- 37.5 structured knit fabric on the front.
- Ultra Sonic Tape for a smooth internal structure on the Ergonomic line accross the shoulders.
- Full center front zip with reflective stripes and a chinguard.
- Reflective branding front and back.
- 3 back pockets and 1 zipped pocket.
- Elasticated band with silicone print at hem.
- Wide elasticated band on the arms.
- Glued hem construction.
Chest: Start by placing a measuring tape around the largest part of your chest. The tape should be flat but not too snug.
Inseam:Measured from your crotch to the base of your ankle bones, close to the navel. To measure, breathe deeply, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for a ¼ inch of slack.
Waist: Your natural waist lies between your bottom ribs and hip bones, close to the navel. To measure, breathe deeply, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for a ¼ inch of slack.