The Foundation Long Sleeve offers exceptional value for cool weather performance. Using 100% recycled polyester, the Foundation extends the Velocio philosophy of improving a riding experience. Pairing fine gauge Italian milled recycled polyester with a subdued aesthetic, a slightly more relaxed fit and careful planning around finishings and details, creating our most value-conscious option to date. Light weight, incredibly soft and high-wicking, the Foundation meets the demands of Velocio quality and performance.
- Recycled ultralight high gauge Italian knit fabric
- Security Flap added to top edge of rear pockets, holds valuables more securely
- Excellent wicking and breathability
- UPF30 sun protection
- Size-specific patterning to provide excellent fit to a broader range of body types
- Anti-sag pocket design keeps cargo in place
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Ultra soft hand feel, stretchy for excellent mobility
- Lightweight YKK CamLock zipper with double zipper garage
- Zippered pocket to store valuables
- Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.