Constructed with an identical fit to its Stow Away counterpart, this lightweight jacket easily packs away in your jersey pocket, always at the ready for when the clouds start to roll in.
The Rain Jacket delivers superb waterproofness and high durability to ensure the water repellency does not vanish after continuous machine washing cycles.
The application of the ENTRANT™ fabric, a moisture-permeable waterproof woven fabric with a microporous membrane, prevents raindrops and snow from entering the garment while still allowing moisture vapour from perspiration to pass through the membrane’s micropores and escape from inside. A QWR treatment makes this fabric’s water repellency more durable than the conventional DWR treatment, making it more resistant to wetting out after 100 wash cycles, even under the heaviest rain conditions.
- 2.5 layer rain jacket
- ENTRANT™ membrane for high breathability and waterproofness
- QWR finish to limit the breakdown/degradation of the water repellency treatment
- Internally taped seams
- Race fit
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK zipper for easy access
- Road to Nowhere branded zip puller
- Packs easily into your back pocket
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Wash cool 30°
- Use non-bio detergent
- Iron low
- Do not bleach