An uncompromising bib short, the LUXE Bib short is made for all-day rides, when comfort is a priority. High Gauge LUXE fabric is super supple yet highly compressive for a unique feel. Minimal seams and a raw cut leg opening minimizes chafe points and improve the experience of every ride. Award winning. Race winning. Best selling. The LUXE Bib Short exceeds expectations.
A Note on Fit and Sizing: All of our bib shorts and tights are designed to be compressive. There are many benefits of compression for cyclists, and finding the right size bib short with the optimum fit is key.
- Ultra-High Gauge Compression Lycra: exceptional muscle support, excellent opacity, matte finish
- 3-Panel design: fewer seams = lighter weight & higher comfort, without compromising fit
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Cytech [EIT]
- We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
- Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
- Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
- Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
- Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.