The Mechanism Pro Jersey merges unique structurally mapped fabrics with speed- optimised construction in a jersey made for speed. Every detail in the jersey has been meticulously calibrated for pro-level performance and a second-skin feel. From the unique 4D stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios to the choice of finish and construction, the Mechanism Pro Jersey embodies our pursuit of creating a new calibre of pro cycling apparel.
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Race fit built on our signature Mechanism collection
- Three unique stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios - merged for optimal body wrap
- Unique structural mapped fabric developed by Pas Normal Studios
- Speed-optimised construction and assembly
- Laser-cut sleeves with silicone-free grip
- Minimal collar to reduce chafing and improve comfort
- YKK zipper
- Three rear pockets
- Integrated hem gripper
- Proprietary Italian fabric
- Made in Portugal
Variable 4D-stretch - The unique zones of stretch in the woven fabric give your muscles support and create a second skin fit.
Speed-optimised features - Cut lines and fabric are chosen to optimise speed in an aggressive position.
Laser-cut sleeves - The sleeves are laser-cut to create an intangible transition from the fabric to your skin.
Integrated hem gripper - The fabric of the lower part of the jersey has an integrated gripper by utilising a specific thread in the weaving process.
Three rear pockets - The three jersey pockets are positioned for optimal hold when in an aggressive position on the bike.