The Mechanism Thermal Jacket is perfectly suited for cold and wet conditions. The Windtex Pro Membrane used in the 3-layer main fabric adds a high level of stretch and provides an optimal, tight fit for hard-paced training. The DWR treatment of the fabric and the taped seams adds an extra layer of protection from the elements. To enhance wicking and insulation, we use a grid fleece structured backer on the inside of the jacket. The laser cut finishing on both the hem and sleeves gives a sleek look while minimising chafing and rubbing - providing comfort throughout your ride..
- Race fit
- 3-layer fabric with Windtex Pro Membrane
- Ultrasonic welded seams taped inside
- High breathability: 7 m²Pa/W (ISO 11092)
- Water resistant: 10.000mm
- Extended cuffs
- YKK Vislon Aquaguard zipper for extra protection
- Silicone grip at the back of the panel
- Extra added grid fleece in the collar lining
- White reflective logo on back and chest
- Raw-cut hem and sleeve for a minimalistic look
- Drainage holes at back pockets to release rainwater
- Fabric made in Italy
Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
Backer: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Made in Portugal
YKK Zipper - A YKK Vision Aquaguard zipper with a durable two way function keeps you protected from wet weather conditions.
Fabric - To protect you from the elements and keep you warm and dry in wet conditions, the jacket has a 3 layer fabric with Windtex Pro membrane and a DWR treatment.
Drainage Holes - The three rear pockets of the jacket feature a single drainage hole on each pocket to make sure that water doesn't stay trapped during your ride. This prevents your belongings from getting soaked.
Raw Edges - A raw laser cut hem and sleeves give an improved level of comfort and provide a more sleek look.
Silicone Gripper - The lowest back panel of the jacket comes with a striped silicone gripper for improved hold and comfort.
Internally Taped Seams - The jacket comes with internal taped ultrasonic welded seams. These leak-proof seams provide exceptional protection from the weather elements. The seams also give an improved comfort and fit to the jacket.