The Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey introduces a unique set of features to the Pas Normal Studios range. The jerseys is made to excel in extreme conditions - racing in the rain in colder temperatures. Constructed from a light 3-layer shell fabric that protects from water and wind while still being extremely breathable, the Mechanism Pro Rain Jerseys features bonded seams in key areas as well as reflective logos and strategically placed drainage holes in the rear pockets. The jersey can be worn as a protective layer on top of an insulating long-sleeve jersey or as a stand-alone layer together with a base layer.
- A light 3-layer shell with elastic PU membrane with a microporous structure
- Water resistant: 3.000mm
- Windproof: <3mm/sec.
- High breathability: 11 sqmPa/W
- Bonded seams and panels in key areas for improved comfort and protection
- White reflective logo improves visibility
- Drainage holes at back pockets to release rainwater
- Raw cut sleeve hem for a minimalistic look
- Elastic silicone hem at the back for better hold and a clean look
- Tall collar for improved weather protection
- Fabric made in Italy
- Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane
- Made in Lithuania
Elastic gripper - The waist features an elastic silicone hem for optimal hold while changing position during your ride, creating an optimal aerodynamic fit.
Bonded seams - The Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey features bonded seams in strategically placed sections to create extra protection from water ingress.
Zipper - Using a durable two-way zipper, the Mechanism Pro Rain Jersey is a flexible layer for hand-paced racing.
Drainage holes - The rear pockets feature drainage holes to make sure that water doesn't stay trapped during your ride, protecting your belongings from getting soaked.