Inspired by the 1970s outdoor trend that saw rugby shirts on big wall climbing, the Rugby Stripe design is fearless even if the pitch kicks upward without warning. The ES Jersey sports longer sleeves made with our lightweight perforated stretch fabric, combined with our high tech denier gradient fabric on the torso, to create an artfully constructed piece aimed at high output riding without feeling overbuilt.
With fewer seams, there is a smooth and expansive canvas to display a unique pattern and colors. This fit is our most articulated of our jerseys boasting top aerodynamic properties with a focus on performance. Following the silhouette common in pro cycling, the ES Jersey sports slightly longer (short) sleeves made with our ultralight perforated stretch fabric, an artfully constructed piece aimed at high output riding without feeling overbuilt.
Get the full Velocio kit with matching bibs, socks and gloves.
- Denier Gradient polyester main fabric - 145gsm
- Ultralight perforated stretch polyester sleeves- 105gsm
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Four back pockets w/ water-resistant zippered pocket
- Low profile collar
- Ultra-soft hand feel
- Stretch and support for freedom of movement
- Tailor-fit for in a cycling position
- Longer sleeve length
- Silicone gripper
- YKK Camlock zipper