INNOVATION - For riders by Pro riders.
Hand in hand with Team KATUSHA, we are working hard to deliver the next generation of apparel and accessories, which will strongly empower riders when facing the elements.
Because there is nothing more important than feeling good when being challenged, we created a unique ergonomic cutting line across the shoulders. This technology, exclusively designed by KATUSHA, allows for a greater freedom of movement to increase the comfort of riders once in the riding position.
Because we know that you spend hours on your bike, we have developed a full range of reflective solutions that have been applied to the KATUSHA riding kit.
Get the full Katusha kit with matching bibs, socks and gloves.
- Extremely lightweight woven 4 ways stretch fabric
- UV 15+
- Ultra Sonic Tape for a smooth internal structure on the ergonomic line accross the shoulders.
- Lazer cut holes under the arms and at center back for better breathability.
- Full center front zip with a chinguard.
- Reflective branding front and back.
- Reflective line at the bottom hem.
- 3 back pockets.
- Elasticated band with silicone print at hem.
- Elasticated mesh band on the arms.
Chest: Start by placing a measuring tape around the largest part of your chest. The tape should be flat but not too snug.
Inseam:Measured from your crotch to the base of your ankle bones, close to the navel. To measure, breathe deeply, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for a ¼ inch of slack.
Waist: Your natural waist lies between your bottom ribs and hip bones, close to the navel. To measure, breathe deeply, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for a ¼ inch of slack.