DURING OUR VELO SG BOXING DAY RIDE...
This being a self sufficient ride, we want everyone to cycle responsibly and safely. So make sure you carefully read about the house rules before you RSVP for the ride. Should you require more information, contact us at email@example.com
- All cyclists must sport at least one Velo Velo Cycling apparel. It may be from any of the brands that we carry, from Morvelo, Babici, Biciclista, Defeet, Machines for Freedom, Red White and Sako 7 Socks
- For safety purposes, all cyclists MUST wear a helmet and appropriate cycling gear i.e. NO slippers or sandals please. Plus all bicycles MUST have a working front and rear light fitted
- Cyclists must obey ALL traffic regulations during the rides. Stopping at ALL red lights is mandatory.
- Cyclists should be self-sufficient (i.e. spare tubes, CO2, tools etc) and have at least one filled water bottle
- Cyclists are advised to bring along their mobile phone and any form of personal identification during the ride
- Velo Velo Singapore reserves the right to refuse any participation from any cyclist(s) prior or during the ride should there be any non-compliance to the above rules & regulations.
- Velo Velo Singapore shall not be held liable or responsible for any accident or mishap that occurs to you during the ride
- Cyclists must be of at least ages 14. Parents’ consent/ company is required for cyclists ages 14-17
- The ride will be cancelled if it's still raining 30mins before roll-off time
- By joining the ride, you have read and will abide by our house rules
- Lastly, cycle safe and enjoy the ride!!