Belonging to our most innovative range to date, the RECON jersey is setting a new standard. The jersey’s pure and minimalist design represents the use of 2 unique fabrics, made from recycled PET bottles. The high-wicking, ultra-soft and lightweight fabrics are 100% performance oriented, and have been created by the highly esteemed Italian fabric engineers at M.I.T.I. and Effepi.
The beauty of the RECON jersey lies not only in its lower carbon footprint, but also in its intricate details. We developed it with a proprietary cut and fit, so that the jersey works together with you during those long days in the saddle. The bonded front hem creates a barely-there transition with your bibs, minimizing bulk when in riding position. For additional temperature regulation, the micro perforated fabric has been strategically placed on the back panel and the underarms. Overall, the RECON jersey demonstrates the seamless integration of technical performance apparel with sustainable manufacturing conditions.
- Two highly technical, 100% recycled, Italian performance fabrics by M.I.T.I. and Effepi
- Proprietary cut & fit to let the jersey work together with you
- Bonded front hem, minimizing bulk Micro perforated fabric on the back panel and underarms provides additional ventilation
- Longer ‘pro-peloton’ sleeves for a more aero fit3 pockets, 1 extra waterproof zippered side pocket & a reflective detail on the back
- Custom elastic hem with internal silicone logo print to keep the jersey in place
- YKK zipper with semi-automatic lock and zip protection for your neckline
- Main fabric
- Back panel and underarms fabric:
- Designed in Belgium, made in EU
- Machine wash cold at 30°C