Created for the demands of long-distance triathlon, the Assos Triator SS Cycling Speedsuit offers an aerodynamic fit, excellent muscle support and the added benefit of ice-pockets for those hottest days of racing and training.
Be it your first Olympic distance triathlon or taking on the challenges of an Ironman, the Triator SS Cycling Speedsuit has been created to keep you smooth through the air while also keeping you cool and comfortable as temperatures rise. Assos' expertise in developing the fastest of road-racing suits is applied here, but the Triator also benefits from the addition of ice pockets. These lay-flat pockets along the upper back and chest make space for ice packs, keeping you cooler during a scorching hot Ironman triathlon.
When it comes to long-distance comfort and muscle support, Assos deploy a combination of materials to enhance both. The upper body makes use of their 3D-structured Cube fabric. This gives aerodynamically refined airflow while also being exceptionally fast to dry. To the lower section, and your largest muscle groups, the Type.701kompressor textile gives excellent compressive support. This helps push back fatigue, promote blood flow and maintains excellent flexibility when swimming, cycling and running.
Fit and Feel
Comfort is paramount when distances are long and endurance treated to the limit. The carefully tailored V-shaped Falken Cut design removes restrictions around the upper body, offering flexibility and comfort across all three tri disciplines. Raw cut ends to the arms and legs also give a remarkably smooth and aero finish while a double slider zipper keeps you in control of temperature regulation. A modified 2-panel ergoBox design with frictionless Butterfly Pattern make up the lower half, built around the streamlined Triator Insert.
A triathlon-specific insert, the Triator uses 4mm and 6mm memory foam, striking a perfect balance between support and low-volume flexibility. 3D waffle, 3-layer perforated foam removes bulk and increases breathability. Assos' goldenGate also features. This patented technology allows for a more natural, 3-dimensional movement of the pad, enhancing comfort and eliminating irritation.
- Materials: 35% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 27% Elastane
- Cube 3D - Aerodynamic and fast drying
- Type.701kompressor lower - compressive muscle support
- Ice Pockets located along the upper back and chest ensure ice packs remain secure and as aerodynamic as possible
- Dual Pockets - Lower back, lidded pockets optimally located for easy access while riding and running
- Double-Slider Zipper - Temperature regulation and pit stops made easier with a full-length, two-way zipper
- Raw-Cut - Stitch-free wrap on the arms and thighs for the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin
- TRIATOR Triathlon-specific insert