New for 2021, the Foundation Jersey is our new “high end entry level” jersey. Adhering to the same meticulous philosophy used on our higher price point jerseys, the Foundation pairs fine gauge Italian milled recycled polyester with a subdued aesthetic, a slightly more relaxed fit and careful planning around finishings and details to create our most value-conscious option to date. Light weight, incredibly soft and high wicking, the Foundation meets the demands of Velocio quality and performance.
- Ultrafine gauge Italian milled recycled polyester
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Lightweight YKK CamLock zipper with zipper garage
- Three generous no-sag back pockets
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Made in: Albania
- Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.