The LUXE bib tight is the full-length version of our popular all-day LUXE Bib Short, designed for cooler days when a little extra coverage is all that's needed. Using the same fabric and patterning from our LUXE Bib short, the result is a tight like no other: exceptional support and all-day comfort.
Incorporating our pee-break-friendly FlyFree design, you can forget about the dreaded road side stops of removing all of your layers when nature calls.
A Note on Fit and Sizing: All of our bib shorts and tights are designed to be compressive. There are many benefits of compression for cyclists, and finding the right size bib short with the optimum fit is key.
- Ultra-High Gauge Compression Lycra: exceptional muscle support, excellent opacity, matte finish
- Minimal Panel design: fewer seams = lighter weight & higher comfort, without compromising fit
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps
- Reflective calve panel for low light visibility
- Raw cut hem for minimal seamless finish
- Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Cytech [EIT]
- FlyFree: pee-break friendly design: no clasps, zippers or snaps. Removing helmet jersey or other layers not required.
- We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
- Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
- Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
- Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
- Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.