The Mechanism Pro Bib Shorts are a completely new development, with advanced structurally mapped fabric, integrated zones with variable 4D-stretch and woven silicone-free grippers. The bib shorts use a soft and silk-like stretch-woven main fabric that is abrasion-resistant and has a high strength-to-weight ratio - for a unique body wrap and second-skin feeling. Combined with our signature 4-Layer ultralight foam chamois placed in a position optimised for speed, the Mechanism Pro Bibs creates a pro-level performance system.
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Race fit built on our signature Mechanism collection
- Unique structurally mapped fabric developed by Pas Normal Studios
- Zones of variable 4D-stretch integrated in the fabric
- Silicone-free grip woven into the lower part of the leg
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Soft and silk-like texture for comfort and second skin feel
- Abrasion resistant and fully dyed
- Radio pocket integrated into the back mesh
- 4-Layer ultralight foam chamois placed to give comfort in a position optimised for speed
- Proprietary Italian fabric
- Made in Portugal
Variable 4D-stretch: The unique zones of stretch in the woven fabric gives your muscles support and creates a second skin fit.
Silicone-free grippers: An exposed elastane thread woven into the leg part of the main fabric acts as a gripper, securing the Mechanism Pro Bibs in the optimal position.
Radio Pocket: The back mesh features a pocket suited for a race radio or other smaller items that need to be stored during your ride.
Straps: Unique bib straps developed by Pas Normal Studios secure the Mechanism Pro Bib Shorts in an optimal position. The straps, developed in Italy, have a low level of elastic degradation even after a season of washing.
4-Layer ultralight chamois: The Mechanism Pro Bibs use the same pad found in our other bibs. After multiple rounds of feedback from consumers and pros, we decided to keep the much-loved signature pad found in our other bib shorts and tights.