A modern take on a classic pattern. Made with recycled fabric, this minimalist jersey design meets minimalist jersey construction. The Ultralight jersey is made for maximum breathability, minimal weight and exceptional comfort on the hottest of days. The updated fabric features UPF30 sun protection in addition to its sustainable origins.
- RECYCLED Ultralight Perforated stretch polyester - 105gsm
- Security Flap on the top edge of pockets holds items in place
- Stability panel behind pockets to prevent sagging
- SPF30 sun protection
- Size-specific patterning to provide an excellent fit to a broader range of body types
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Ultra-soft hand feel, stretchy for excellent mobility
- Lightweight YKK CamLock zipper with zipper garage
- Fabric: 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Elastane
- Made in Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.