The T.K.O. Jersey is based on our Mechanism Pro Jersey. It merges unique structurally mapped fabrics with speed-optimised construction in a jersey made for speed. Every detail in the jersey has been meticulously calibrated for pro-level performance and a second-skin feel. All details matter. From the combination of unique 4D stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios to the choice of finish and construction. The jersey is part of our limited T.K.O. Disorder™ collection for Spring/Summer 2023.
- Race fit built on our signature Mechanism Pro collection
- Stretch-woven fabrics developed for Pas Normal Studios - merged for optimal body wrap
- Unique structural mapped fabric developed by Pas Normal Studios
- Speed-optimised construction and assembly
- Laser-cut sleeves with silicone-free grip
- Minimal collar to reduce chafing and improve comfort
- YKK zipper
- Three rear pockets
- Integrated hem gripper
Lower body fabric: 73% PES 24% EL 3% PA
Upper body fabric: 79% PES 21% EL
Front and back mesh, sleeves: 75% PES 25% EL
- Italian fabric
- Made in Portugal
Variable 4D-stretch: The unique zones of stretch in the woven fabric give your muscles support and create a second skin fit.
Speed-optimised features: Cut lines and fabric are chosen to optimise speed in an aggressive position.
Laser cut sleeves: The sleeves are laser cut to create an intangible transition from the fabric to your skin.
Integrated hem gripper: The fabric of the lower part of the jersey has an integrated gripper by utilising a specific thread in the weaving process.
Three rear pockets: The three jersey pockets are positioned for optimal hold when in an aggressive position on the bike.